Business Analyst (BA) analyzes the organization and design companies, ministries and non-profit organizations; BA also evaluates the business models and their integration with technology.
There are at least four levels of business analysis:
1. Strategic planning – analysis of the strategic activities of the organization must
2. Operation / Business Model Analysis – The identification and analysis of organizational policies and procedures to do business
3. Process definition and design – modeling of business processes (often the result of process modeling and design)
4. IT / Technology Business Analysis – The interpretation of the rules and requirements for technical systems (usually IT)
Depending on the level of reflection on the business analysis, the areas of the role of business analysis technology (conversion rules detailed business plan on the system), the conversion of shareholder loans back and risk appetite in the strategic plans.
The next section focuses on the prospects of the IT industry in the analysis business, where most products are to requirements. The ER record requirements in some form of requirements management tool, whether a simple spreadsheet or a complex application.
(Document launching the project) that the services are needed, and quality measures. You may be required in general in terms of overall performance reflects the company rather than to carry out certain functions of the system. Specific design elements are usually beyond the scope of this document, although design standards may apply.
Example: To improve the readability of project plans.
Describing what the system, process or product / service in order to meet business needs. Note that business needs are often divided into sub-business requirements and many functional requirements. These are often referred to as system requirements, although some functions may be manually and not on the system, for example, notes and work instructions.
An example that follows the lead of the previous claim:
1. The system needs to plan the ability to associate notes to a project.
2. The system must allow the user to enter free text comments to the project plan, up to 255 characters.
User (stakeholder) requirements
are a very important part of the services should meet the needs of the participants are interpreted correctly. This may also reflect how the product is designed, developed, and determine how many test cases should be formulated. However, stakeholders are not always users of a system.
Author Everett Mcmorris has 10 years of experience working as a http://www.businessanalystfaq.com>Business Analyst . He has written many articles in technical magazines on http://www.businessanalystfaq.com>Business Analysis and roles and responsibilities of a Business Analyst.