(CNN) — Whether it’s competing in a guitar conflict or doing a karate flog in costume, there’s a lot a politician can do in 6 seconds. With that, we give we a best Vines in politics for 2014:
1. Joe Biden goes into take a selfie while wearing a ball cap, and it’s unequivocally a Vine. Oh yes, a lady holding a Vine knows accurately what she’s doing. #Biden’d
2. Michelle Obama’s unfeeling take on DJ Snake and Lil Jon’s “Turn Down for What”
3. 77-year-old Rep. Jim McDermott, D-Washington, paid reverence to martial humanities icon, Bruce Lee. And, no, this was not for Halloween.
4. A guitar conflict that took place on not one, though dual Vine accounts, where Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minnesota, and Rep. Joe Crowley, D-New York, challenged any other with six-second Prince cover jam sessions:
5. Crowley’s challenge:
6. Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Connecticut, went all meta, capturing Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Virginia, rocking out on a harmonica with a blues guitarist WHO KNEW?! #BFFs
7. Donald Trump got political, giving Miley Cyrus some advice:
8. And lastly, Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-California, toured DC in Google’s self-driving car. Vine-selfie included:
That’s a hang for 2014. we can usually suppose what a new year will bring.